SMA have completely redesigned the Sunny Boy 1.5TL making this the perfect solution for small scale residential solar systems. Among other features, it supports a high rate of self-consumption, has a wide range of applications and is very easy to integrate into a home network. The sleek design and built in WebConnect communication module allows it to be installed quickly and efficiently.
EASY TO USE
The innovative design of the Sunny Boy 1.5 is not only simple to install, but also allows for quick AC and DC connections. The light weight construction at only 9.2 kg means it can be suspended from just two screws, with no additional wall mounting bracket. Commissioning the Sunny Boy is quick and effortless because the integrated user interface (Web UI) makes it possible to choose the necessary settings in next to no time – without opening the cover.
• Rapid commissioning with the intuitive Web UI
• Easy installation thanks to a low weight of just 9.2 kg and an intelligent connection concept
• Broad input voltage range of 80 to 600 V
• Flexibility in choice of module
The Sunny Boy 1.5 comes as standard with Built in WebConnect allowing the system owner to monitor their system from any smartphone, tablet, laptop or traditional PC. This enables the home owner to choose local and online monitoring using the SMA Sunny Places and Sunny Portal giving the system owner full visibility of their PV system at all times.
• New communication concept thanks to Web UI
• System data monitoring possible on all smartphones and tablets
• Choose between local and online monitoring via Sunny Portal and Sunny Places
• Factory-integrated Ethernet and WLAN interface
Built-in DC Isolator Yes
Country of Manufacture Germany
Dimensions (mm) 460 x 357 x 122
MPPT 1 MPPT
Phasing Single Phase
Power (Watts) 1500
Power Rating 1W-2kW
Weight (kgs) 9.2